In ancient times faith healing was widely accepted as the only form of healing for both physical and mental health problems. As the development of science had not yet come about or even existed, this process was considered authentic, especially when positive results were achieved.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Faith Healing
- Chapter 2: What Exactly is Christian Faith Healing?
- Chapter 3: How Does Jesus Heal?
- Chapter 4: Examples of Jesus Healing in the New Testament
- Chapter 5: Other Examples Of Healing In The Bible By Apostles
- Chapter 6: Our Role As A Child Of God
- Chapter 7: Why Faith Is Very Important
- Chapter 8: The Duration Of Healing And The Role Of Natural Medicine
- Chapter 9: Even When Healing Doesn’t Come
- Chapter 10: Why We Must Always Turn To God In All Things