Who else wants to know how to get unlimited new visitors to your websites without paying a penny for traffic using free online viral video sites like YouTube?
Stop putting up with expensive banner ads and pay-per-click campaigns which make you pay ongoing fees – know how to get unlimited new visitors to your websites without paying a penny for traffic using free online viral video sites like YouTube!
YouTube video website serves up over 200 million video clips per day – new report reveals an amazing source bursting with traffic that few marketers are using!
Here are just a few things you are about to learn:
- How to do important keyword research on YouTube before you ever start to plan your videos (picking great keywords to tag your videos with).
- How to build your own niche video community on YouTube with the groups feature.
- The secret of viral videos: Learn what makes people send YouTube videos to their friends, family and coworkers.
- What you should absolutely NOT do after you’ve uploaded your video.
- How to to add effects like titles, credits, transitions, and soundtracks to make your video an exciting multimedia experience.
- You don’t want to miss this: Where to get amazing software which can animate a human face into realistic looking cartoon.
- How to use videos as a sales device on your company website (even if people don’t find your video while searching YouTube, you can still use video to increase sales).
- Multiply your efforts with a list of more than 20 other very popular free online video sites.
- Explained: The 5 minute process to create a custom profile and your own custom channel information (This will give you a big advantage when people sort for ‘Channels’, ‘Groups’, and ‘Playlists’).
- The most important information to look at when researching.
- What types of videos are popular? Learn the 10 important factors that are part of almost all wildly popular videos.
- The secret to increasing your video views with custom thumbnail images.
- Everything you need to know about how to brand the video with your company name and site URL using free (and easy to use) video editing software.
- Want people who watch your video to go to your website? Learn where in the video should you put your website URL.