There comes a time in every person’s life when they have tried to make a change, and for some reason or another, that change was not successful.
This can be profoundly discouraging, and even send us on a downward spiral.
Whether we think we have everything figured out or not, the unforeseen obstacles that seem to insert themselves in our paths can sometimes take us by surprise.
We stop having confidence in ourselves, and begin to believe in the worst case scenario a lot more readily than we believe in the possibility of success.
You will learn:
- Processing and Accepting Your Challenge
- Understanding What is Holding You Back and Facing Your Fears
- Accepting Adversity as a Normal Part of Life
- Viewing Mistakes and Setbacks as Learning Opportunities
- Changing Your Negative Thought Patterns
- Stop Fearing the Future
- Laying the Groundwork for Success By Working on Plan A and Plan B
- Surrounding Yourself with Moral Support
- Journaling With Gratitude
- The Importance of Routine and Structure
Download Video Version here.