IF YOU suck at adulthood, it must be pretty tempting to blame your parents.
Even though they probably nurtured you lovingly through childhood, picked you up after every fall and hesitantly let you go into the big, bad adult world, they must’ve done something to screw you up, right?
Inside this ebook, you are about to learn some of the information below:
- Chores Can Help Your Child Learn about Teamwork and a Strong Work Ethic
- Chart Your Child’s Accomplishments with a Chore Chart
- Help Your Child Kick the Thumb Sucking Habit
- Hobbies are Healthy
- Interrupt Your Child’s Interruption Habit
- Productive and Positive Potty Training
- Providing a Safe and Secure Home for Your Child
- Tactics for Tackling a Toddler’s Temper Tantrum
- Take the Bite out of Your Toddler’s Biting Problem
- The Family that Eats Together Stays Healthy Together
- The Importance of a Regular Routine to Your Child
- And so much more…