Many people have switched to remote learning and online courses to get a leg up on their education and improve upon their intellectual skills.
Over the last 6 months though, the use of online courses has increased by 57% since all universities transitioned to remote learning during the Spring 2020 semester. Even as the pandemic settles down though, it is expected that the prominence of online learning will remain.
This is a shocking increase in online learning that proves the importance of online course options in the modern world.
On top of the numerous benefits for students that come with online learning, creating online courses can have great benefits for the creators too.
The reason for this is that online course creators can charge for their courses, resulting in an increased income.
Anyone can create a course, no matter what niche you are in or expertise you have.
Here is what you will learn in this step by step course:
- The benefits of launching an online course;
- Key steps to create and launch your online course;
- Top things to avoid when launching an online course;
- How to create a ‘customer avatar’ to identify and get clear on your ideal customer;
- Top tips for launching your online course;
- How to choose the best course content;
- How to select the optimal target audience for your online course;
- How to create an effective and marketable online course outline;
- Best ways to record and publish your online course;
- Best tools for creating and editing an online course;
- Best online course platforms;
- How to make your online course more engaging for a variety of learners;
- Best ways to market your online course to increase revenue;
- How to test the profitability of your online course;
- How to determine the best course price;
- How to pitch your online course to potential customers;
- A pre-launch course checklist;
- And much more!