Kick Start Your Freelance Writing Career, Right Now!
Learn some easy strategies of freelance writing and make your profession a success! Let the dollars pour in without the stress of having to answer to your boss and without moving a step away from home!
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for freelance writers is constantly rising and will continue in this strain for a very long time. Authors and writers together held approximately 151,700 jobs in 2008. About 70% of them were self-employed! However, if these figures give you the impression that freelancing is going to be a doodle, you could not be further away from the truth. Nevertheless, you can make your writing career extremely easy with some effective freelance writing tips. Freelance writing offers several benefits:
- With the number of home-based businesses across the US slowly approaching the billion figure, you too can join the league
- Become your own boss, set your own schedule, choose the projects you would like to tackle for the day and enjoy your creative freedom
- Enhance your versatility in writing on various subjects and increase your knowledge base
- Gain an insight into the methods of writing search engine optimized content
- Leave the days of waiting for your salary to arrive behind you – earn as and when you write and submit articles
- No alarm clocks in the morning, no hassles of travelling great distances to reach office, no relationship building efforts required
- Set your own rates and enjoy the freedom of keeping or severing relationship with clients
- Make your pay proportional to the amount you work
- Develop a portfolio of published works
- Take leaves, go for a family vacation or outings with friends whenever you want
- No accountability to senior colleagues
Learn the Tricks of the Trade with Freelance Writing Tips And Know How
There are many misconceptions related to freelancing. Most people, despite facing numerous difficulties in their day jobs, do not opt for freelancing, believing that it is a low-paid option. However, a lot depends on the way you deal with your clients.
Get some essential tips on researching; learn methods of finding and using credible sources to churn out unique articles regularly.
Improve your grammar skills and apply new tactics to write more words within a shorter time period.
Make productive business calls with some newly-acquired phone etiquettes.
Expand your contact list and ADD BIG CLIENTS to your credit.
Change your writing atmosphere; discover strategies of overcoming distractions and staying focused while working.
Learn methods of protecting your copyright.
Discover some crucial facts about this competitive field and take your writing career a step further.
Make your OWN decisions. Take full control of your life and career. Enjoy your profits, FREE OF TAX.