Gaining Weight But Don’t Know Why? Eat Without Being Hungry? Discover Exactly Why You Reach For Food Without Hunger And End The Unconscious Weight Gain Forever!
Do you find yourself gaining weight during times of stress? Do you fear boredom because you know you’ll simply eat to fill the time? These are just some of the symptoms of emotional overeating and maybe the exact reason you have chosen to begin reading this guide.
Emotional overeating is almost a joke in our society – movies, TV shows, and the resulting stereotypes cause many of us to laugh about how much ice cream it takes to get over a boyfriend, or how much chocolate we need to overcome rejection. But for those who actually suffer from emotional overeating, it’s anything but funny.
If you think you may suffer from this relatively common eating disorder, here are some signs and symptoms to begin with that may help you identify whether or not this is what you’re struggling with.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1 – What Causes Emotional Eating?
- Chapter 2 – How to Eat to Stop Emotional Overeating
- Chapter 3 – Lifestyle Choices: The First Step To Overcome Emotional Eating
- Chapter 4 – Nutritional Treatments for Emotional Overeating
- Chapter 5 – Alternative Therapies for Emotional Overeating
- Chapter 6 – Weight Loss Surgery: Can It Help with Emotional Overeating?
- And so much more…