Public speaking isn’t something that everyone is used to. Some of us become jittery and break into a cold sweat even at the prospect of speaking to a handful of people. Why a group, some of us stammer and become nervous even when they have to speak to an unfamiliar person on a one-on-one basis.
But, if you take care of a few things, public speaking won’t be all that difficult.
These are a few tips that will guide you.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Talking with Anyone – What Do You Need?
- Chapter 2: What Does „Breaking the Ice‟ Actually Mean?
- Chapter 3: Asking Him or Her for a Date
- Chapter 4: Approaching Your Job Interview as though You Own Them!
- Chapter 5: Public Speaking – How to Appear and Be Confident Onstage
- Chapter 6: Scoring a Hit with Your Very First Lecture
- Chapter 7: How to Speak with Your Business Clients and Always Win!
- Chapter 8: Speaking With Famous People and Celebrities
- Chapter 9: Being a Leader… How Communication Helps
- Chapter 10: The 3 Ingredients for Any Kind of Successful Public Communication