Does your blog stand out? Does it bother you that other people online are using the exact same theme thatyou have? If so, you need to advance your blog to the next level and customize it. Great content is one thing, but in order to establish your online brand and distinguish yourself as an authority in your niche, you need to personalize the look and feel of your blog.
However, if you’ve tried to experiment with WordPress, you may have found that it’s not as easy as it seems. If you would like to create a great-looking blog and with a uniquetheme without hiring an expensive developer, then get your copy of “Customize Your WordPress Theme V2.”
You’ll get 19 newly released videos that show you exactly what you should do step-by-step to customize your blog. You’ll also get a 46-page guide that will show you before and after images along with the code and description for each customization. If you’re busy and need the information on the go, you’ll also get MP3 audios, along with video transcripts and Web-ready video formats for your iPod.
Here are the videos you’ll get:
- How To Change The Background Color Of Just The Widget Title Area
- How To Change The Widget Title Font Color, Style & Size
- How To Change The Widget Links Font Color, Style & Size
- How To Increase The Width Of The Sidebar
- How To Remove The Bullets In The Links Of The Sidebar
- How To Add A Border Between Widgets In The Sidebar
- How To Change The Post Title Font Color, Style & Size
- How To Change The Post Title Hover Color
- How To Change The Post Title Background Color
- How To Remove The Posted By Date
- How To Add An Auto Changing Copyright Date In The Footer
- How To Add Text In The Footer
- How To Remove The Border Around The Images
- How To Add A Border Between The Content & The Right Sidebar
- How To Remove Or Change The Comments Bubble
- How To Move The Sidebar In The Showcase Template
- How To Blend Menu Into The Header
- How To Add A Banner Ad Below Site Title
- How To Add The Search Box Into The Menu Bar
Plus you get brand-new information on securing your Web press sites and how to create a child theme for your blog.
Don’t settle for standard-looking theme. Jazz up your results and impress your visitors so that they’ll want to stick around and come back to your blog over and over.
Plus you get master resell rights to the whole package. I can’t think of a single reason for you to delay downloading your copy of “Customize Your WordPress Theme V2.” It’s like a WordPress graduate degree in a single package. Get started today!