A good place to get ideas on phone apps is in social forums that target mobile users and developers. Many ideas as well as complaints are found in these forums. The complaints from users are great in terms of feedback as they will tell you what not to do with your app. Developers will also tell you what you should avoid when creating your app due to design complexity and programming tool restrictions. Most of these forums are free and you only need to register to participate in them.
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Brainstorming Smart Phone App Ideas
- Perform A Thorough Competitive Market Research
- Be Different From Your Competitor’s App
- Hiring Programmers With Extensive Experience
- Building Your Apps For Different Types Of Smart Phones/OS
- And so much more!