Weight loss myths are everywhere you look and they can be detrimental to your health as well as the goals you have set for yourself. This report will tell you about 10 such myths that can sabotage your weight loss efforts!
From this report, you will learn:
- Cutting down tremendously on calories means that the pounds will drop off quicker.
- Being strict and depriving myself of foods is good
- Say goodbye to all foods that are not deemed as healthy
- Eating foods late at night is more likely to pack on the pounds.
- Eating between meals is a dieting no-no.
- All fat is bad for my health and for my weight loss efforts.
- Skipping meals, especially breakfast, will help me in my fight to drop pounds.
- Dairy products should be taken out of my diet completely.
- Willpower is the most important weapon in the fight to lose weight.
Plus much more!