Finally! An Easy Way To Grab Your Reader’s Attention, Point Her To The Information She Really Needs, And Eliminate The ‘Boring Text’ Look That Drives Visitors Away From Your Blog!
Have you ever landed on a blog or website and been met with a wall of endless text, with nowhere to rest your eyes? It’s exhausting just to look at, let alone read.
That’s why – among other reasons – images are such an important part of blogging today. Not only do they make your page more attractive, but they help encourage readers to consume your content.
But not all images are created equal. Sure, you’ve got your ‘featured image’ – most likely a stock photo with some text on it – and that’s a great start. For some blog posts, though, you need more.
You can use images in your blog posts to lead readers along the path you want them to take. Images can encourage your visitors to take action. They can even reduce your bounce rate, simply by keeping readers on the page longer.
Below are some of its amazing features:
- Super-simple installation – just upload to your plugins folder and go.
- Zero complicated settings – everything is already set up for you from the start.
- Your choice of 4 built-in icon sets totaling hundreds of icons – virtually guaranteeing you’ll find just the right one for any occasion.
- Unlimited color choices for each icon – no more hunting for something ‘close’ or ‘good enough’.
- Automatic sizing, color, and alignment of your icons when used with your theme’s heading styles – so no HTML code to deal with.
- Manual size setting for individual icons so you can get just the look you’re going for every time.
- Point and click interface built right into the WordPress post editing screen for easy, on-the-fly insertion and formatting.
- Easy use on both posts and sales pages for added flexibility.
- High-quality vector icons for unlimited sizing options.
- No need to buy added icon sets – everything is included.