Yin and Yang is a popular ancient Chinese concept of two complementary forces in the universe, which work hand in hand, to produce positive energy.
Simply put, one force is positive or otherwise referred to as masculine while the other is negative or otherwise referred to as feminine. Neither is preferred or is better than the other, and both are highly desirable elements when it exists in perfect harmony and balance.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Yin And Yang
- Chapter 2: Yin And Yang Can Be Used In Medicine
- Chapter 3: Practicing Yin And Yang
- Chapter 4: Yin, Yang And Physical Illness
- Chapter 5: Emotional Healing
- Chapter 6: Mental Healing
- Chapter 7: Spiritual Healing
- Chapter 8: Yin And Yang Healing Sessions
- Chapter 9: Getting Information
- Chapter 10: The Drawbacks To Not Understanding Yin And Yang