Increasing our awareness of how we use technology is key to succeeding in adopting healthier behaviors. Not only are we more likely to change our habits, but we are also more likely to change our life by being in control of our screen time.
Our relationship with technology doesn’t have to be non-existent, but we have to find a balance and reduce screen time. Don’t let all your energy and time go to waste on browsing social media and entering a rabbit hole after looking at the weather on your phone
This video guide will give you guidance on how you can regain a life that is fulfilling and experience a reality that is more rewarding than the digital world.
- 3 Steps to Disconnect from The Digital World and Enhance Your Life
- 5 Signs That the Digital World Is Controlling Your Life
- 5 Signs That You Are Ready to Break Up with Your Phone
- 5 Things You Can Do to Be More Present
- How to Break Up with Social Media and Reconnect With Your Life
- How to Develop a Healthy Relationship with Your Device
- The Science Behind Your Device and Instant Gratification
- The Secret Ingredient to Improve Your Attention
- Top 3 Ways to Change Your Relationship with Social Media
- Top 3 Ways to Disconnect and Improve Your Sleep