Discover How To Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer Even If You’re Just Starting Out Online…
Creating your own products to sell online isn’t an easy task.
- You have to first find out what would sell by doing tedious research.
- You have to create the product.
- You have to deal with payment processors and shopping carts.
- You have to deal with customer support.
- You have to provide ongoing maintenance such as web hosting and technical issues.
- The solution to all this is…Affiliate Marketing.
When you are an affiliate marketer, you promote a product, service, or site for a business, and you as a publisher get rewarded for doing so.
In most cases, you find products related to your niche and offer them on your website or blog.
You promote the products and post a link on your site where they can purchase the products.
Then, when someone follows that link to buy something, you earn a commission. The commissions can be either a percentage of the sale or a fixed amount.
You’ve seen links to other sites when you’ve read other people’s blogs. These links make the blogger money.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the Simple Affiliate Success guide:
- Exactly what affiliate marketing is and how it works.
- The benefits of affiliate marketing versus creating your own products.
- Getting started with affiliate marketing. This chapter will guide you on how to get started, even if you have no technical know-how.
- How to find and join affiliate programs as well as finding products that will sell. These tips and criterias will help you find products that have already been proven to convert.
- Two top websites where you can become an affiliates and access thousands of products ready to be promoted.
- The steps you need to take to start promoting an product/service as an affiliate so you can start receiving commissions as well as strategies on promotion.
- How to successfully create an “affiliate website” to promote products as an affiliate.
- The one simple thing you can do to sell more products as an affiliate.
- …and much, much more!