Creating and publishing a website is no longer a mysterious, cryptic task that is reserved only for computer geeks.
Nowadays anyone wanting a piece of the virtual pie can easily sign up for a free blog in about five minutes.
In addition, there are lots of free WYSIWYG editors available that make creating a beautiful, interactive website a very simple drag & drop process.
In short – putting up a blog or website is now the EASY part.
But SEO is VITAL to your business.
It can mean the difference between success and failure – it’s THAT important.
But when you’re just starting your internet business the chances are that you don’t have the time to study and undertake your own SEO or the money to outsource the task to experts.
Introducing… SEO For Busy Marketers – You’ll discover:
- SEO shortcuts for your business in EASY to understand language
- What parts of SEO matter and what just aren’t worth the effort
- How to make sure your content is relevant to the keyword phrases being searched
- How to optimize your website with keywords and linking structures
- How to build powerful inbound links to your website from others in your niche
- The onsite optimization methods that really work
- How the search engines work and what they’re looking for
- How meta tags can seriously boost your SEO
- What permalinks do and how they can work for your business
- Why sitemaps are vitally important
- The truth about ‘titles’
- What is a ‘Pinglist’
- Vital word press plugins that can make SEO quicker and easier by FAR
Off site optimization techniques