Getting into any business requires you to do one thing – sell something. It’s not just about businesses though; even if you are just working for an employee, you are selling our talent and your skills.
The best profits come in when you are able to sell things in the right way.
Here is how you can do that effectively.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: The 7 Basic Requirements to Sell Anything to Anyone
- Chapter 2: The First Requirement – Sell Yourself, Use a Great Story
- Chapter 3: The Second Requirement – Creating the Undeniable Need
- Chapter 4: The Third Requirement – Stamping Your Authority
- Chapter 5: The Fourth Requirement – Creating the Sense of Urgency
- Chapter 6: The Fifth Requirement – Making Them Accountable with Free Gifts
- Chapter 7: The Sixth Requirement – Making a Commitment
- Chapter 8: The Seventh Requirement – Keeping the Interest Factor Alive
- Chapter 9: What You Can Sell and What You Cannot – Some Taboos
- Chapter 10: Quest to Become Perfect in the Art of Salesmanship