Transform The Way You Do Business – Making Your Operations Faster & More Efficient With Google’s Powerful Online Applications!
Finally, A Tutorial Series That’s GUARANTEED To Help You Master Google Infrastructure & Make Business Communications & Information Sharing A Breeze!
- Are you looking for a better way to manage emails, document sharing, websites, domain registration and more?
- Would you like to feel confident that all your employees were grouped correctly to securely receive and share essential business information?
- Do you want to make business communication faster and more user friendly with a complete system that manages the full spectrum of tools you require?
If you run a business with one or more employees, then you face the challenge of ensuring that all your business ‘stakeholders’ can access the essential information they need for their roles.
While you may find there are different solutions available, for many small businesses these solutions are simply too expensive to justify their use in their day to day operations.
What you really need is:
- A way to communicate via email with your colleagues and employees
- A means to manage and maintain your business website more easily
- An effective way to share documents, business information and other business related data
- A domain registration that ties in with the other aspects you manage for your business
- An inexpensive option for handling business communication and sharing of information
In the “Using Google Power For Your Business” series you’ll discover:
- The Google email tool
- Managing the Google calendar
- Using Google chat
- Creating your own start page
- Transferring and sharing with GoogleDocs
- All about sites
- Google Mobile applications
With the “Using Google Power For Your Business” video series, you’ll have the necessary tools to master your business operations. This is an invaluable opportunity to create quality results for your business with online applications that will significantly change how you approach your business communications and information sharing.