You don’t want to head out for ANY adventure or quest without a First Aid Kit, so I made sure you had one is THIS Survival Kit as well.
Copyright Issues, legal concerns, licensing restrictions and more can bite you in the butt if you are not careful when working in the Public Domain.
In This Special, Five E-book Collection, You Will Learn:
- 6 ways that resources in the Public Domain can be protected that will limit or stop their usage every time.
- What items cannot be protected by copyright.
- The basics of licensing and how to use it to your benefit to protect your own Public Domain derived creations.
- What are the differences between copyrights, trademarks and patents.
- How trademarks affect your ability to use certain Public Domain works.
- Trademark basics and why you need to understand them.
- What you need to know about patents.
And Much More…