Are you worried about having a healthy pregnancy? Are you afraid you don’t know what to do to ensure good health for you and your baby?
Don’t worry! We can help you and your child!
Does this sound like YOU?
- You are pregnant with your first child and you want to be sure to do things right
- You are having another baby and you feel you did not take care of yourself well during your first pregnancy.
- You don’t have a clue what to do to stay healthy, well and feeling good during pregnancy.
- You KNOW you don’t have all the information you need to feel educated about your pregnancy and delivery.
- You know that pregnancy is natural and normal but you are feeling overwhelmed and concerned and need more information.
Of course you want your child to be born healthy and happy! And you want to stay healthy as well!
We know how you feel…and we are here to help! We can teach you about the stages of pregnancy and what you will experience!
And we can teach you how to care for yourself and your child, and protect your health during pregnancy, and during labor.
You don’t need a lot of books, or video tapes and you don’t need to have a medical degree.
You just have to want a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!
In this book, you will learn:
- Guidelines for Good Health During Pregnancy
- How to plan and manage your labor
- How to choose your doctor or midwife
- How to interview the hospital or birthing center
You will also learn:
- What symptoms you will have during each trimester and how to handle those symptoms
- When to call your doctor – What is a problem and what is normal?
- Whether you might have morning sickness and how to handle it.