The curative power of touch has been a resonating idea in the human mind into the chronological records of history.
Frequently aligned rather closely with spiritual or religions, the power of particular privileged individuals in the community to heal through bodily contact or close proximity is duplicated in culture after culture. Faith healing in Judaism, Christian religion and Islam, te-ate in ancient Japan, treatment in India, shamanistic rituals in tribal societies over the globe, the royal touch in medieval Europe; all hold as their key belief the tenet that simple physical contact between two humans may effectively cure disease, heal wounds, and get rid of frailties.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: About Therapeutic Touch
- Chapter 2: About The Session
- Chapter 3: Chronic Pain
- Chapter 4: Alzheimer Treatment
- Chapter 5: The Dilemma With Today’s Healthcare Provider
- Chapter 6: Alternatives For Cancer Treatment