Pilates has gotten to be a common way to exercise. Pilates is a process that centers on core strengthening, balance, and flexibility. These principles are a few of the same principles utilized in the rehabilitation of a lot of common orthopedic issues.
Consequently, Pilates is more commonly being utilized in the prevention and rehabilitation of these orthopedic issues as well as in other areas of healing.
As a matter of fact, professional athletes in a few sports have started performing Pilates on a regular basis to help develop their core strength and flexibility. It’s thought that these skills might help keep the athlete injury-free and helps enhance performance as well as heal.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: What Is Pilates
- Chapter 2: How Can Pilates Help an Injured Athlete
- Chapter 3: How Does Pilates Help Back Pain
- Chapter 4: Osteoarthritis Help From Pilates
- Chapter 5: How Pilates Is Connected To The Mind
- Chapter 6: How Pilates Helps Breast Cancer Survivors
- Chapter 7: How Are You Evaluated After Breast Cancer For Pilates
- Chapter 8: Doing Pilates Correctly
- Chapter 9: How To Find Pilates Classes