Don’t join the majority of your marketing peers who only reap minimum profit! How to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible Through Properly Planned Follow Up Techniques!
You’ve created your product, and put a lot of energy into promotion – now it’s time to tackle the follow up. Yet this is the part that 80% of all online entrepreneurs don’t apply to their full advantage.
Too bad, because… 68% of all sales happen during the follow up process!
There are all sorts of reasons why people don’t buy, the moment you release a product.
There are even more reasons why they don’t buy even when you do remember to send a follow up email.
Understanding these reasons, and proactively planning how to solve their problems using focused follow up tactics has the potential to easily more than double your profits.
So… Why Do So Many Otherwise Dedicated Marketers Put in Only a Token Follow Up Effort? … or (I kid you not) no follow up effort at all?
A lot of it has to do with gaps in knowledge, things taken for granted, unbalanced focus and a host of other “errors” that happen, when you haven’t been in business for 20 years.
But seeing as how you don’t want to take 20 years to build up your reputation (nor do you need to, given the nature of internet marketing) there are some steps you can take right now to vault yourself past the follow up hurdle.
(And past the majority of your peers!)
You need to quickly learn about:
- 7 misconceptions about follow up – and why people cling to these beliefs
- The missing ingredient most marketers miss – and why these 3 small tricks will help you always provide it
- The 7 hallmarks of a strong follow up plan – and 3 crucial effects this creates
- The single most helpful thing you can do when deciding how to follow up with your customer
- The phenomenon of follow up inexperience – and the 5 sales-sinking mistakes that can scuttle your best efforts
- 7 areas you have to address to help keep your customers moving smoothly through your process
- Removing the bumps and glitches – the easy way to do it
- Challenging your own preconceptions – by looking at customer habits
- 5 hidden traps that can stop you dead in your tracks, when it comes to delivering what you promised
- The single most effective tactic for producing tangible, consistent results
- 2 powerful reasons follow up recipients will thank you, instead of thinking your follow up contact a pain
- 7 proven ways to win friends and customers for life – all by the way you plan your follow ups
You see learning how to make the maximum profit possible from your marketing campaigns isn’t brain surgery.
It starts with making a plan, setting up your sales funnel… then creating effective follow ups.
And following up is where… Too Many Marketers Fall Flat!