Staying competitive is very important in any business environment and this is more so relevant when applied to the world of internet marketing.
Using the email marketing tool is a good start in the right direction. This style of direct marketing a message is both quick and effective when comparisons are made with other available platforms.
Emails are an important yet tricky tool and should be carefully considered before any decision is made.
The question of frequency is always as issue and here we have provided some tips to assist in making a more informed decision.
You will learn all about:
- Email marketing basics for network marketing
- Getting subscribers and reducing unsubscribes
- Using transactional emails
- Using triggers in the email
- Testing different variations of your email
- Use analytic to separate buyers from non buyers
- Use loyalty programs
- Determine the correct frequency to send emails