The Leaders Blue print is a book that was inspired by the need to develop some guidance on how an individual can enhance their influence as well as the loyalty of their followers.
It is a book that lays the infrastructure as to the strategies, principles, skills and styles which leaders could make use of. You will acknowledge that without the ability to influence people to a common goal, then the leader would not be a leader at all.
In addition, you will learn about the attributes that followers find to be admirable in leaders. These are the things that would enhance the influence and loyalty of the followers to their leaders.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Who is a Leader
- Chapter 2: Leadership Qualities
- Chapter 3: Leadership Skills
- Chapter 4: The Most Effective Leadership Styles
- Chapter 5: Leadership Principles
- Chapter 6: Handling Opposition in your leadership
- Chapter 7: So What Do Followers look for in their Leaders?