This packet is the second in a series of information packed e-books that you can use yourself or sell to your readers with master resell rights. Here’s what you get inside:
- Email Marketing Mojo. Many Internet marketers know that they should be building a relationship with their readers through the use of e-mail, but staring at a blank screen can be quite intimidating. Learn what you need to know to maximize the use of e-mail as you build your online business.
- Expert Interviews for Extra Traffic. Interviews are a great way to add content to your website that is easy, authoritative, and insightful. This e-book will show you how to make the most out of an expert interview, whether posting the interview on your website or compiling the information for your own e-book. You’ll learn how to go about this delicate process correctly and avoid making the most common interview mistakes.
- Facebook Fanatic. Facebook is the most popular social media site, and for good reason. You really can’t ignore the power of this network to build your online business. Learn how to manage an ad campaign on Facebook versus Google and also how to maximize the tools of Facebook to build your business.
- Forum Marketing Money. Forums are a great way to let your personal voice be heard and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in your particular niche. However there are written and unwritten rules about forum marketing which, if you ignore them, will derail your efforts before you get started. Learn what you need to do and not do by applying the lessons in this practical e-book.
- Guest Posting Secrets. A guest host can breathe life into a ho-hum blog, and the practice really is a win-win for both parties. The guest poster gets additional exposure, and the blog owner gets great content. Learn how to guest post correctly and actually make money doing it when you get a copy of this e-book.
The lessons in these five e-books will get you headed in the right direction while avoiding the major pitfalls that trap most Internet marketers.