Do you constantly get rave reviews about your cooking from your friends and family? Do you have a private arsenal of “secret” recipes that you just won’t share with anyone? Are you more at home in the kitchen than anywhere else?
Well, if you can relate maybe you are the guy or gal who has always wanted to open your own restaurant! If that’s the case then this guide is just for you!
Wanting to own your own eatery needn’t be just a pipe dream. How to Start a Successful Restaurant Business will help you achieve that dream.
Learn how to conduct a market analysis, prepare a business plan and determine startup costs all in one neat package. Discover everything you need to know about starting your own restaurant or your money back.
Here’s a list of just a few of the helpful things you find inside:
• What you need to know BEFORE you begin
Make sure your dream is a viable plan
• Review the different types of restaurants
Know which one is right for you
• Overview of startup costs
Prevent leaving out important costs
• Learn how to write your menu
Insures that you don’t leave out the little stuff
• Discover how to do a proper market analysis
Make sure you know who your customers will be
• Selecting equipment and furnishings
Learn how to shop for the right combinations
• Hiring a staff
How to make sure you ask the right interview questions
• What is the long term future of the restaurant industry
Understand what your goals should include
• Preparing a business and financial plan
Make certain you know exactly what you require
• Should you borrow money for startup costs
Discover how to find investors.