Finally! An Easy Way To Stop The Number One Threat To Your WordPress Website!
Good security starts with your users, but sadly, many simply aren’t aware they may be putting YOUR site at risk…
You hear it every day. Another site has been hacked. Twitter, Zendesk, even new outlets fall victim every single day.
What you don’t hear about – unless you’re in the security biz – are the hundreds or even thousands of WordPress sites that are hacked every month. The damage can range from mildly irritating to catastrophic.
It’s not really the fault of WordPress, or even that of your host. The fact is, armies of malicious hacker bots are out there even as you read this, repeatedly trying to log into unprotected sites – even yours.
And the number one cause? Weak or outdated passwords.
You could – if you have a lot of free time on your hands – ask all your users to regularly change their passwords. You could even do it for them, thereby forcing them to update when they can no longer log in.And if you only have a couple of users and an infallible memory, that might work for you.
But for the rest of us, an automated solution is best. With this plugin, that’s exactly what you get. It offers…
- Easy installation – simply upload the file to your site and activate
- Simple configuration screen – gives you total control over the user experience
- The ability to set your own expiration period based on the level of risk you feel is acceptable
- Customizable message to users when you first install the plugin – so they’re not confused by the sudden change
- Customizable message to users when they are forced to update their password – so they know exactly why they’re being asked to update
- The option to give administrators a pass by not forcing them to update
- An additional field in the user profile so you can tell at a glance how old your users’ passwords really are
- Multi-site license – use it on every site you own.