Discover how you – or anyone – can easily create your own professional eCover in just a few minutes without having to hire an expensive web designer or use a third party software!
Find out how YOU can easily churn out one professional eCover after another for every new product you have and feel sorry for others who didn’t discover this easy, low-cost alternative which can be responsible for saving themselves hundreds of dollars from feeding hungry, greedy graphic designers or buying expensive eCover Creator Tools that don’t give you desired results!
You have just completed your newest digital product and it is almost ready to enter the Internet marketplace. Almost ready… yeah, right.
The Internet marketplace completely saturated with many other digital products, thus making your product stand out of the crowd is sure going to be a challenge. Suffice to say, first impression counts.
With prospects waiting to be customers on the Internet, they can’t touch or feel anything digital in nature letting alone taking a peak into them! And first impression is so crucial, it can very well be the deciding factor between YOUR product and your competitor’s. Since your prospect can’t even get the icing of the cake and that he has to choose ONLY ONE product, which one would he choose?
The most expensive-looking one, of course, price-to-price or not.
You certainly DON’T want to lose a lot of potential sales simply owing to lousy-looking eCovers you use for your product no matter how good your sales letter may be, because the bottom-line is that your prospects are seeing your digital product at a glance, and it takes a good 5 seconds for your prospect to either stay or turn away.
Another school of taught says that if you’re going to be in business, dress in a business manner! After all, dressing your product well by giving it a professional looking eCover goes to show how serious you take your business and your prospects will be able to tell that, consciously or not.
Here’s What You Will Discover:
- How you can create your own professional eCover in less than an hour!
All you need is Adobe Photoshop program installed in your PC. You don’t need to engage a graphics designer or even use any external plug-ins or third party software in the process yet I show you how you can still have your own quality eCover designed to look as expensive and exotic as possible – whether your product is selling for $10 or $1,000!
- The secrets to creating a realistic eCover!
This manual is not about those that you already know so well. No, the techniques have nothing to do with the usual effects one would apply when creating an eCover in Photoshop environment such as Distortions and Free Transformation.
Learn what most average eCover designers don’t know that YOU should know – because this is what will part you from the rest of the crowd and can very well be responsible for making you the next expert graphic designer!
How to Create background images that dominate the mood of your website while drawing attention to your content.
- How to print on the cardboard and fold it!
How to have your covers pasted on each faces of the cardboard yet still sport a professional look and realistic angle!
- Additional techniques that will put you years ahead of other graphic designers who are charging at least $99 for an eCover!
In addition to discovering their secret inner techniques that enable them to make you pay at least $99 for an eCover, you will learn additional techniques that will put most of the other graphic designers at shame!
Now, you no longer have to:
- spend a fortune hiring an expensive graphic designer! Save your money which can be best spent on something else!
- invest a sum of your money into buying an eCover Creating Software! My manual is written in plain, simple English that almost anyone can understand. No need to crack your head in a few different places in the process! And the good news is that my manual isn’t going to cost anywhere near as much as the program, which you will be delighted to find out soon.
- spend days, weeks or even months learning how to create your own eCover! Because all the fillers and hot air has been filtered, you get only all the essential information needed to create your own eCovers in Photoshop environment alone!