This handy WordPress plugin allows you to…
- Instantly compare the original article to the current version – you’ll know at a glance if the changes you made are significant or merely superficial.
- Get a quick snapshot of the difference – just a glance at the sidebar lets you know immediately if you’ve reached your target change percentage for each article.
- Keep tabs on the quality of guest-posters – if you find you’re constantly having to make major edits, you might rethink your decision to allow certain authors access to your blog.
- See what your editing staff is doing – similar to Microsoft Word’s Track Changes feature, Duplicate Examiner shows you exactly what was edited, deleted, and added to your post.
Duplicate Examiner also has the benefit of being built for the very software you love and use every day: WordPress. That means it’s…
- Super simple to install and configure – because who has time to learn complicated new software?
- Automatically ignores stop-words, so you get an accurate picture of the changes you make.
- Fully customizable for your unique subject matter.
- Works right inside your WordPress dashboard so it’s always at hand when you need it.