There’s no doubt that technological advancements, especially the internet, has made the world a better place. Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have made the world a global village where online social interactions occur.
Nonetheless, this blessing is a curse for many people.
Many people are battling social media addiction today, such that they are anxious when they don’t have access to their phones.
Some people cannot imagine not using their phones for a day.
Meanwhile, social media platforms are full of disturbing content that affects people’s mental health. So, it’s vital that you’ve control over your social media use.
This book is a complete guide that explains social media addiction, its ills, and how to control it.
Here is what you’ll learn in this guide:
- What is digital detox?
- The negative impact of social media addiction.
- The effect of social media addiction on your psychological health.
- What research says about social media addiction.
- Undeniable signs you need a digital detox.
- Benefits of disconnect to reconnect.
- Eliminate media pressure and find your true self again.
- Vital tips to hack your digital device addiction.