Natural Treatments for In-Flight Problems! Do You Have Fear of Flying?
Are you one of those people whose career or vacation time suffers because you can’t handle getting on a plane? Do you have to drug yourself senseless with valium, lorezapam, Gravol or other anti-anxiety medications just to get to the airport? If you have motion sickness, popping ears or simply a disabling terror of getting on a plane then the advice in this new guide can help you get over it! Learn short term remedies as well as long term strategies for getting past your difficulties with flying without having to take brain fogging drugs!
People who suffer from fear of flying often suffer symptoms on two levels.
Physically those who fear flying may experience:
- Excessive sweating
- Have a dry mouth
- Becoming pale
- Having a flushed face
- Feeling tingly
- Having stomach cramps or pain
- Having diarrhea
- Feeling extreme muscle tension
- Shaking or having tremors
- Feeling short of breath or start hyperventilating
- Experiencing blurry vision
- Experiencing rapid heart beat
These are all the standard physical symptoms of aviaphobia.
Psychologically a fear of flying expresses itself through:
- An inability to stop talking about the fear of flying
- Feeling trapped
- Poor perception
- Negative expectations
- Thoughts racing out of control
- Persistent thoughts of death
- Feelings of guilt as if they deserve to die
- A feeling that one may die on the spot if not released from the situation
Obviously you can see how overwhelming it could be to suffer from all of these symptoms at the same time.
No matter what your problem is with flying, you are going to learn how to get past those difficulties so that flying will never again be a problem for you. What is more, you are going to learn how to get over these difficulties using natural drug-free remedies too.