Stress has become a part and parcel of our lives at present. Try as we might, we cannot keep it away from us. But this stress can sap at our very innards and make our lives meaningless and quite redundant. We need to understand how to enrich our lives by keeping the stress away.
In this eBook you will learn some ways we can do that.
Table Of Contents:
- Chapter 1: What Is Stress?
- Chapter 2: The Basic Rules for Coping with Stress
- Chapter 3: Changing the Way You React to Situations
- Chapter 4: Biting Only as Much as You Can Chew
- Chapter 5: Control the Situation; Don’t Let the Situation Control You
- Chapter 6: Using the Middle Path
- Chapter 7: The Trick Is in Avoiding the Wrong Things
- Chapter 8: Looking for Relaxation Techniques
- Chapter 9: Prioritizing
- Chapter 10: Learning How to Keep Avoiding Stress