Customer loyalty is the single most important element to retain within a business relationship. A lot of positive elements can be derived from a well established loyal customer base. Huge amounts of money is periodically allocated to advertising, primarily to garner a bigger market share of consumers, but with the existence of a loyal customer base, this expenses can be channeled towards other better and more beneficial areas.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: How Important Is Customer Loyalty
- Chapter 2: Discern Where You Are In Respect To Customer Loyalty
- Chapter 3: Understand Your Target Audience And Their Needs
- Chapter 4: Supply Products Of Worth To Fulfill A Need
- Chapter 5: Make Sure Your Customer Service Is Exceptional
- Chapter 6: Everyone In The Organization Must Be Trained To Reflect Your Vision