While the internet is a fantastic way to communicate with your audience. It is also a way for you to hide behind your website. Putting a face to a name is one way to easily add that personal touch to your business.
When potential customers and clients see your face, you immediately become human to them. If you hide behind an icon then the feelings of trust and even customer loyalty can be damaged.
Coming across as a ‘real person’ can really make or break your business. You don’t have to go all out and start relaying your personal life. You do want to add that personal touch to your business.
This can be done in various ways. As we mentioned just showing your face and creating an ‘About’ page on your website is really
Here you can describe a few details on your past. You can explain how you got into your current business and even add your interests and passions.
Below are some of the information that you will immediately get:
- Connecting with Your Audience as a Real Person
- How Focused Are You on Your Current Customers
- Open Dialogs with Your Customers by Asking Questions
- Over Deliver As Often As Possible
- The Benefits of a Loyal Customer
- The Importance of Customer Service
- Turn angry customers into fans
- Understanding your audiences needs
- Using Your Customer Service System to Your Advantage
- Your Customers are People Too