Detailed Guide On How To Create An Audio eBook!
Audio books gained popularity with the increase in the pace of technological advancements. The changing trend has enabled listeners to think beyond the stereos in their cars and homes to access and use audio books.
Today, it is possible to download audio books onto iPods, MP3 Players, cell phones, tablets, iPhones and other PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) devices.
Audio books provide a convenient way for enthusiastic readers to carry on with their daily chores and multitask, such as exercising while listening to educational or recreational books.
Inside this guide, you will learn some of the following:
- Introduction to Audio Book Creation
- Benefits of Creating Audio Books
- Getting Started with Audio Book
- How Audio Books Support and Promote eBooks
- Essential Equipment for Creating Basic Audio Books
- Popular Topics to Tapped In
- DIY How to Guides
- And much much more…