Stop being a computer idiot and take control of your PC. Who else wants to become a computer expert in 7 days or less, and be able to install software, troubleshoot problems and upgrade their own pc? No need to be terrified when your computer goes wrong. Being technical with your pc does not require a degree – learn how to handle problems like a professional!
Introducing – Becoming A Computer Expert In 7 Days – A book that will only show you what you need to know, simple and quick to read and enables you to understand computers much more than the average user. This guide is written for the average PC user, who is terrified of computers and is a computer idiot. It contains information which teaches you what a computer consists of, how to upgrade different components, how to troubleshoot common problems, how to protect your PC and how to effortlessly reinstall your PC when needed.
Inside the book, you’ll discover:
- What kind of PC you really need for the tasks you’re doing
- What are the essential components of a PC
- How each PC components work and if you need to replace them
- What to do if your PC is slow before deciding if you need an upgrade
- The type of software you must install on your PC
- How to re-install the whole of your PC in under 2 hours
- How to know if you’re taken for a ride by a technician fixing your PC
- How to speak to a computer salesman
- Advanced techniques on troubleshooting your PC
And much, much more!