Many Of These Sites Are Rampant With Hungry Readers Who You Can Advertise Your Sites, Products, and Brand To While Getting Paid To Do It!
Keep Reading To Learn How To Get Paid To Share Your Content… Start Earning Money Today With These Sites!
One awesome aspect of these sites is that several of them allow you to reuse your content on other sites and keep your publishing rights.
There are sites that will pay you upfront, pay you a percentage of the revenue that your content makes, and sites that will hire you to write or blog for them.
If you’re in a financial bind, or need emergency cash, writing for these sites is one of the fastest guaranteed methods of earning cash online.
You can start earning money per article or blog post in as little as a few days with some of these sites.
Here are only some of reasons you should be using these sites:
- Leverage the traffic of these sites for potentially massive brand exposure.
- Gain credibility and brand recognition, especially if you are accepted into sites that that are widely known and reputable.
- Spread your content across multiple sites that only ask for non-exclusive rights (and several of these sites do).
- Earn money while improving your writing skills by learning how to write for networks that require higher writing standards than most article directories.
- Use the analytics that many of these sites offer to quickly test out different SEO techniques.
- Make money from all the content that’s doing nothing but taking up space on your hard drive.
- Make substantially larger amounts of money from some of these sites that will pay you for reviews, or by your blog’s performance.
Divided the sites into two main groups: 25 sites that pay you for content (for articles, reviews, and other types of original content) and 25 sites that pay you to blog (for blog posts, blog reviews, and blog oriented content).
When it comes to compensation, some of these sites have the potential to earn substantial revenue from the sale of content or by reviewing other sites and products.
None of these sites are exactly like each other. Each one has its own benefits and disadvantages, features, and content rights that they ask you to share.