There are many aspects to running businesses, and products are the most important of them. Unless and until you have a great product, your business is a nonstarter.
But then even businesses with great products can flounder. So, how can you ensure that you build great products that run businesses? How can you make sure that your product attracts the market’s attention?
Here is what you must know about building products for your business.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: The Five Factors for Building Successful Products
- Chapter 2: The Five Things You Mustn‟t Do
- Chapter 3: In-Demand Products
- Chapter 4: Out-of-Demand Products – Is There a Market for Them?
- Chapter 5: Three Methods to Reduce Your Costs in Building Products
- Chapter 6: Buying Resell Products Online
- Chapter 7: What‟s More Important than Building the Product?
- Chapter 8: Selling a Refrigerator to an Eskimo
- Chapter 9: Keep Your Ears Open
- Chapter 10: Products Build Businesses