You don’t have to be frustrated anymore by baking bread that doesn’t rise all of the way or just doesn’t have that special taste.
With Bread Making – The Secret to Successfully Making & Baking Bread!, you will be able to make bread like the bakery. Except you will be doing it from the comfort of your own home.
Once you get this guide, you will not just want to make one loaf of bread. In fact, you will want to make more loaves that you won’t wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to do it! This guide is not just for the holidays—you can make homemade bread all year round.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
- How to measure ingredients for the dough
- The way you should measure the flour
- Why the ingredients should be measured as instructed in the directions
- How to measure flour the right way
- How to make bread flour
- Why you should use large bowls when making bread flour
- How to mix the ingredients together
- What you should do before combining the ingredients
- How to “proof” the yeast
- And much more!
You get step by step instructions on how to make a masterpiece. All it takes is some determination and will power to make a tasty loaf.