Branding is very similar to advertising but at a deeper level. Branding is about encouraging a potential customer to seriously consider a product by the fact that the said product is uniquely different and better than its competitors.
In the current “market place” where there are so many products to choose from, it can get quite competitive, thus attracting the customer to stay loyal or consider and alternative product is very important.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Just What Is Branding
- Chapter 2: Research Your Topic Thoroughly
- Chapter 3: Let People Know Who You Are-Distinguish Yourself
- Chapter 4: You Have To Have Some Kind Of Presence
- Chapter 5: Networking With Social Media
- Chapter 6: Use Videos
- Chapter 7: Offer Training Courses
- Chapter 8: Provide Quality Material And Customer Service
- Chapter 9: Live And Breathe Your Brand
- Chapter 10: How Not Branding Can Spell Disaster