We speak a lot about self-worth without using it actually. Rarely do we make a true assessment of ourselves and think about ourselves as we truly are. If we were to become more pragmatic about ourselves, our lives would definitely become much more profitable and productive.
Self-belief and understanding of self-worth is the primary step toward gaining mastery in anything. Mastery doesn’t come without being confident about yourself first.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: You Are You – Being Realistic about Yourself
- Chapter 2: Goals – How They Help Your Self-Belief
- Chapter 3: Appreciate Your Successes
- Chapter 4: It Is Better to Have Tried than Not at All
- Chapter 5: Constantly Improving Your Idea of Self
- Chapter 6: Moving toward Mastery
- Chapter 7: The 4 Vital Ingredients for Achieving Mastery
- Chapter 8: Mobilizing Your Strengths, Improving Your Weaknesses
- Chapter 9: Avoiding Stress and Keeping Focus
- Chapter 10: Awareness of Self Is Attaining of Mastery