Free at Last! How To Free Yourself From Bad Habits Forever!
Everywhere you look, people want to know why they’re unhappy. And they want to know what they can do about it.
Have you ever asked yourself why intelligent people let bad habits keep them from living happier and healthier lives? I ask myself that question all the time.
We live in a world where 30-second commercials offer instant solutions. We shouldn’t be surprised when easy solutions don’t work: There are no magic bullets, no quick fixes on the path to lasting change.
People are overwhelmed with options today. It’s beginning to seem that the more solutions there are, the harder it is to find one that works!
Programs that promise easy change fail because they gloss over the necessary stages that
people have to go through on the path to lasting change. People who regain more weight than they lost by following the latest fad diet are victims of programs that ignore the need for a lifestyle change.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide….
- The six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
- How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
- How millions of people have succeeded in breaking a bad habit
- Why you must free yourself by taking responsibility for your own program
- Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
- Why change is not an event, but a process
- Why most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
- Why willpower alone isn’t enough
- Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesn’t work
- Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is key to breaking a bad habit
- And a lot more!