Changing even a single aspect of your life takes time, dedication, and effort. Humans are creatures of habit, and once those habits have become deeply ingrained into our psyche.
And yet despite many of us knowing all this intuitively, we still seem to think that we can make huge changes to our lives on a whim.
There is a better solution. It’s called Kaizen. This is the Sino-Japanese word for “improvement” and it has adapted to represent a specific approach to improvement.
One where you make tiny improvements, take tiny steps, toward the goal that you are working towards.
This video course will help you to apply the Kaizen approach to your everyday life, business or career, relationships and more.
- 5 Tiny Changes That Can Make You More Productive
- 5 Tiny Changes That Will Make You Happier
- Do This for Just 1 Minute a Day and Your Life Will Change
- How to Apply Kaizen in Your Relationships
- How to Break a Bad Habit in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Create New Habits in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Get Rich by Saving Tiny Bits of Money
- Small Things You Should STOP Doing Right Now
- The Kaizen Approach to Dieting
- You’ve Been Writing Goals All Wrong