There Are VERY Basic Steps That EVERYONE Should Take to Protect Themselves Online … Take The Time to Learn What They Are!
Viruses, identify theft and online scams – those are just some of the things we have to battle on an almost daily basis.
As a society we have never been more ‘connected’. The Internet is not a fad, it isn’t just for tech people – it is a part of of our everyday lives.
In a relatively short time the Internet has transitioned from an occasional tool to one of the principal ways we communicate and retrieve info.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about the following information:
- How to keep your computer running smoothly, and free from threats like viruses and other malware.
- The software that helps you stay secure
- What steps you need to take to ensure your website is safe from threats and secure for visitors
- The most common ways hackers can exploit your website
- How to keep your personal information safe on the web.
- Why you should consider taking a restrictive approach to social media
- The best ways to store and dispose of personal or sensitive files
- The most common online scams, and what you can do to avoid them
- And so much more…