How to Quickly and Easily Upload Endless Posts and Pages to Your Website and Stop Wasting Time With Copy and Paste Jobs That Take Forever!
It’s no secret that the key to better search rankings, more traffic, and higher sales lies in having lots of content on your site. Blog posts. Opinion pieces. Product reviews. How-to articles. The list goes on (and on and on).
And the more competition you have and the more sophisticated Google and other search engines become, the more content you will need. It’s a good thing then, that…
As a blogger or affiliate marketer, you’ve already got systems in place to create the content your website needs to stay on top of the search results.
You set aside several days each month to do nothing but write. You hire writers to create some articles for you. You invite guest posts. You purchase private label content in your niche.
What if there were a fast, efficient method for loading all that content into your site easily? How much time would that save you?
If you publish a lot of content (and you should!) this plugin can easily save you several hours each month. Here’s how it works:
- Automatically creates both the content and the title – from a single .txt file!
- One-click bulk settings let you set the author, category and more for every article you’re loading.
- Individual article settings allow for fine-tuning of your schedule.
- Upload plain text files or HTML for total control.
- Super simple installation right through your WordPress dashboard.
- Simple auto-schedule setting lets you add content to your site over time – perfect for keeping Google happy!
- Want more control? Set your uploaded articles to draft automatically and tweak them later.
- Works with posts, pages and even custom post types!
- Attribute uploaded articles to any blog author.
- Review every article before scheduling, so you can be sure the author, category and post type is correct.
- Confirmation screen shows exactly what you’ll be publishing and when so you can be sure the schedule is correct.
- After upload, it’s easy to fine-tune the formatting, tags and other information by going to the ‘all posts’ screen.