Finally, Discover How to Generate Highly-Targeted Twitter and Facebook Social Media Traffic with Hashtags… Even If You Don’t Know How to Get Started, Starting Today!
FACT: Twitter and Facebook are the fastest-growing social media platforms! You can use Twitter and Facebook to build awareness about you and your company.
With the constant growth of social media, being able to enter people’s conversations is easier than ever. This does not require direct selling at all.
In fact, if you try to hard-sell anyone on these social media sites, it can actually backfire. It’s all about having fun – and making sure those who enter your conversations are having fun as well. Now we are going to focus on one feature that many of these platforms support. Here come hashtags…
Twitter for example lets you use hashtags to make Tweets more searchable. The way you do it is by placing a # sign in front of the keyword or keyword phrase.
Twitter shows the top hashtags in the Trends section of its homepage. Imagine being able to tap into the hottest hashtags. So how much traffic can you get from this?
Well, the amount of traffic you get really depends on how interesting your conversion is and how it relates to the hashtag you chose. Choosing hashtags can be the difference between getting targeted and non-targeted traffic.
Here’s a list of this 9 part video series in more detail:
- Video #1: Introduction to Hashtags
- Video #2: How to Use Hashtags for Your Business
- Video #3: How to Create Hashtags – The Basics
- Video #4: Research Trending Hashtags
- Video #5: Find Hashtags Related to the Main Keyword
- Video #6: Hashtags on Twitter
- Video #7: Hashtags on Facebook
- Video #8: Speed It Up – Tools to Detect Hashtag strength
- Video #9: Track Your Hashtag Impact