The hardest part when it comes down to making cash from offline marketing is the saturation. When you contact a business nearby, you will find that they may have been contacted before by hundreds, if not thousands of different offline marketers like yourself.
The biggest problem for some people was simply not knowing how to sell to a business owner. One thing most business owners do not like is being sold on SEO and other annoying services that are only going to make them lose their money. It is hard on them at times, but always understand that sometimes, it is how you approach the business, what kind of business it
is, and what service you sell all makes a difference.
Below are some information that you’re about to learn:
- One specific niche you have to target
- One specific set of services to sell
- How to finally make sales from this market
- How to find these prospects
- The right way to attempt to talk to these business owners