Stop The Pain! Manage Your Diverticular Disease And Live A Pain Free Life! No Pain, No Fear, Full Control = Normal Life Again!
If you are suffering from Diverticular Disease, you can make the pain stop just by following some basic but little known principles.
Diverticular Disease comes in two forms, Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis. Both are extremely painful, but their treatments are opposite. It’s important that you know which form of the disease you have, so you eat the proper diet and don’t make it worse.
If you have Diverticular Disease, you don’t need a long sales letter telling you how painful it is, you just need a solution.
In ‘Managing Diverticular Disease,’ you’ll discover:
- Why Diverticular Disease affects North Americans more than other parts of the world
- What to add to your diet to fight the onset of Diverticular Disease
- What not to eat
- If you’re in a high risk category for getting the disease
- How to detect the disease early and save yourself a lot of pain and misery
- 9 symptoms that could indicate you have Diverticular Disease
- 6 severe complications you’ll endure if you don’t get it treated
- How and when to use soluble and insoluble fibre
- What 10 fluids you should be drinking
- 24 foods that can help you manage the disease
- And more…